Tuesday, May 27, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: BEYOND ADDICTION by KIT ROCHA


   
 
Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
 
Beyond Addiction (Beyond, #5)Series: Beyond #5
Genre:  Post Apoc/Erotic Romance
Publisher: Kit Rocha
Publication Date:
 
GoodReads

He was the one habit she could never kick.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why I'm Waiting ~ I love, love, love this series. It's gritty and cool and beyond sexy. Seriously dirty sexy. I don't even care how vague that blurb is,  know who the heroine and hero are. We've also gotten a few hints in the Facebook group. I can't wait!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. that IS a short blurb, but it's intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. One-liner blurb but I think we get the picture, sort of. :) Thanks for sharing. I haven't read any from this author yet.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is very new to me but it seems really...ahem...sizzling. Nice pick.

    P.S. Lovely new layout :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very intriguing. Going to have to look this series up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good series that I should start. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds good and like something I would enjoy too, hope you get to read it soon. Happy hump day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I haven't read this series, but I really want to now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick!

    I have the first book in the series, but I never got a chance to read it. I need to fix this SOON!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, looking at that cover, I don't think I could kick him either. ;) Yet another series I've been meaning to pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cricket voxed late one night and begged me to buy the first one but I'm not a fan of triad situations and that sounds infuriating. Even if it is scorching hot. Blane OC not me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, well, I was browsing on your blog and *casually* my eye dropped on this... Oh my, it surely sounds like a dirty read indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH hello there cover! I love how excited you are even with the lack of info!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So I think i'd read it based on the cover alone, lol. Haven't read the series but I might have to now. . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who cares that we don't know anything, that cover totally makes up for it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to catch up with these, but I'm glad you got me on this series!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post