Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: READY TO WED by CINDI MADSEN






 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
Ready to WedGenre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Entangled Select
Publication Date: 7/22/14
 
 
Is there anything worse than getting jilted at the altar? How about being a wedding planner getting jilted at the altar for your own wedding...on a cruise already out at sea? When Las Vegas resident Dakota Halifax loses her fiance, she swears she's given up on love altogether. She pours her heart into her weekly wedding advice column and fills her days planning events to celebrate others' forever love. When her childhood best friend Brendan moves to Las Vegas and they reconnect, she starts to wonder if maybe love could find her again. But then her ex reappears, begging for another chance. Can someone once-burned and twice-shy ever find her way down the aisle again?
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18594408-ready-to-wed?from_search=true

 
Why I'm Waiting ~ Love the cover. Love the story. Love Cindi Madsen!
 
 
What do you think of my pick? Let me know and I will come check out your WoW. 
 
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Oooo....I love this cover! Oh, and a friends to lovers story. Adding it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds both hilarious and a like a lot of fun! I'm already hoping she'll get with her childhood best friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cover!! I haven't tried Cindi Madsen's books yet but this sounds hilarious already. Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW pick :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds adorable and the cover is so cute. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started reading a few books by Cindi and she is a great writer! I am looking forward to this one as well! Thanks so much for a great pick!

    Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a lot of fun, Andrea. It seems really predictable, but I love those kinds of books. Plus, friendship to romance stories are the best. :)
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun read. hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks good. I've yet to read a Madsen book but I need to

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover and the premise, Andrea! I'm gonna read Madsen...soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good! I haven't heard of this one!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great book cover! This sounds like a sweet story! I hope she ends up with the best friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the blurb!!! I'm totally in! And I'm with Lindy! I'm already Team Brendan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds incredible. How depressing but oh so good. Adding to TBR list now! Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. That would be awful, but I'll bet it makes for a hilarious book! Such a cute cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That girl needs to throw her ex out on his rear. -_- Lol, sorry. Great pick!

    My WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  16. No kidding - if Cindi writes it then I want it. Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete
  17. heh such a cute cover, this sounds like it's going to be fun. I still need to get the other book by her :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like another fun book. I just love all of Cindi's books.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post