Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sim-Sational Trailer Reveal ~ The Sea Breeze Series by Abbi Glines

I'm excited to share something really cool with you. One of my best friends April at Sim-Sational Books has created a Sim trailer celebrating the Sea Breeze Series by Abbi Glines. The trailers April creates are gorgeous, very time-consuming, and close to her heart. I'm always amazed by the amount of time and brain power she puts into making them. So, take a look and enjoy!





Awesome, right? One of the perks of being friends with April is she usually sends us screenshots while she's working on her trailers. (We had some awesome conversations while she was creating Fifty Shades of Grey!) So I'm going to share some screenshots with you!









I hope you enjoyed this. Thanks to April for sharing!

3 comments:

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post