Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's WoW is...
Cold Blood (Dirty Blood #2)

Wood Point Academy is not at all what I expected. For one thing, it looks like a cross between military school and Buckingham Palace. Everyone stares, the floors shine so bright you can see your reflection in them from a mile away, and no one smiles. Unless they're kicking your butt in the process. Which happens more often than not for the freshman. Lucky for them, my presence has just stolen the spotlight, and they get a break from the daily joys of hazing.
At least I've got plenty to take my mind off the fact that my psycho cousin, Miles De'Luca, keeps calling and declaring his love and promising to come for me just as soon as he's destroyed anyone standing in our way. Wes isn't going to like that idea.
So between Miles, Wood Point's evil welcoming commitee, and the drill sergeant hottie trainer from hell, I just keep asking myself, how did I end up here?

Why I'm waiting:  I loved the first book in the series, Dirty Blood. Heather Hildenbrand is a fabulous
                                author and I can't wait to see what she has in store in Cold Blood!

Expected publication: November 2011

Find Cold Blood:

8 comments:

  1. Hmm. I've never even heard of this series. I'm intrigued, and must go check it out! Thanks for the series rec!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the voice in the summary, but have not read the first in this series. Thinking I need to check this out. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of this book before but it does sound good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first book in this series, but so many people have raved about it I should probably get it soon :) Good choice!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read Dirty Blood, but I already have it on my list. I have heard nothing but good things about it. Great Choice!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this author before but Cold Blood sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this series or it's author. YAY. something original and different. Old follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Dirty Blood, but I've seen it around! I'm going to have to check it out! Especially since the second one is coming out so soon! I love when I get to a series and it's already halfway out or all the way out! Ahaha! :)

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post